When you are asked where you are going on vacation and you say Poland, someone is bound to ask why but we know why. We know Poland is a country that offers you European charm, great food, and ever-present culture. Now you know what Poland offers but you are still wondering what to see in Poland on your two-week vacation. Read More
I know, this blog is supposed to be strictly about churches in Jaroslaw. But you know what? Rules are meant to be broken, right? I know that I have quite a lot of readers that love the churches and the history of Poland. They have never been there, but really want to go. There for I decided to write a blog post about some travel tips for Krakow. Hope you enjoy!
Some Quick Information
- One of the oldest cities in Poland
- The cities name dates back to 965.
- Has been the main Centre for Polish Cultural and Artistic Life. (Much to see in this city!)
What to do in Krakow
- There is so much to do and so much to be seen in this beautiful City. There are a lot of museums, a lot of history to experience from the ww2 when the germans and nazis invaded the city.
- Food – There’s so much nice food to eat in Krakow. Restaurants located all around the city makes it easy to find good food for a good price
There are so many beautiful and charming churches to see while you visit Poland. They have seen a lot, full of history and legends. Here are our top favourite Churches in Poland.
‘A Silesian Jerusalem’ in Wambierzyce
Basilica of Devine Mercy in Lagienwniki
- Built between 1999-2002
- Two Popes has visited the church
- The church was built to look like a boat
- 77 meter high observation tower: Meant to look like a boat mast.
So on my trip to Jaroslaw Poland I stayed at the Jaroslaw Hotel, which was just incredible. One of the best hotels I’ve stayed at in a long time especially traveling abroad. Customer service was awesome and the bed was the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in.
I asked the concierge what type of sheets they use on their bed and he said they were egyptian cotton. I’ve never experience that before but after doing some research I found out they are close to $200. So after doing some research and finding out there are actually several different thread counts and plys I bought a set. I know they are kind of expensive but oh my they are worth every penny. There is nothing better than getting a good night’s sleep, and when you have the best bed sheets ever on your bed you will be sure to get just that every night.