I know, this blog is supposed to be strictly about churches in Jaroslaw. But you know what? Rules are meant to be broken, right? I know that I have quite a lot of readers that love the churches and the history of Poland. They have never been there, but really want to go. There for I decided to write a blog post about some travel tips for Krakow. Hope you enjoy!
Some Quick Information
- One of the oldest cities in Poland
- The cities name dates back to 965.
- Has been the main Centre for Polish Cultural and Artistic Life. (Much to see in this city!)
What to do in Krakow
- There is so much to do and so much to be seen in this beautiful City. There are a lot of museums, a lot of history to experience from the ww2 when the germans and nazis invaded the city.
- Food – There’s so much nice food to eat in Krakow. Restaurants located all around the city makes it easy to find good food for a good price